Certification will be provided after completion.
- Introduction to Digital Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization
- Google AdWords/SEM/PPC/Programmatic Advertising
- Social Media Marketing
- Content Marketing
- WordPress Development (Brief Web Development Level)
- Mastering the Search Engine
- Instagram Marketing
- Facebook Marketing and Targeting Audience
- Linkedin Marketing
- Youtube Marketing
- Ecommerce Marketing
- Lead Generation and Sales Funnel
- Mobile App Marketing and App Search Optimization
- Google Analytics
- Google Tag Manager
Digital marketing includes all marketing efforts conducted on the internet. Businesses leverage digital channels to connect with current and prospective customers, such as search engines, social media, email, and other websites. If you’re looking to take a deep-dive into the digital space, this course is for you!
This course covers numerous aspects of the new Digital Marketing Ecosystem. We will run-through areas, including Digital Marketing Analytics, Search Engine Optimization, Social Media Marketing, etc. You will gain a better understanding of the foundations of the new digital marketing landscape when you complete the Digital Marketing Course. You will acquire new concepts, and tools to help you digitally create, distribute, promote, and price products and services.
- No experience required
- Suitable for all types of businesses (e-commerce, mobile apps, digital product, physical product, service, B2B, B2C).
- Should have a stable internet connection and laptop/PC.
Who can take this course?
Whether you’ve just started your digital marketing career or you’re an expert looking to enhance your digital knowledge and skills set, this course will cover the core principles of digital marketing and allow you to examine their impact on your business environments.
You will be able to:
- Have a comprehensive understanding of Digital Marketing concepts
- Develop a digital marketing plan to tackle common marketing problems
- Learn about the SEO, Paid Search, Social, Mobile, Email, Display value of integrated marketing campaigns
- Recognize key indicators of performance linked to any digital marketing program
- Start a new career path, or develop an existing one, in Digital Marketing.
What can you achieve with this course?
With this certification, you can opt for the following career options:
- Create and run your own business online
- Content Manager and Strategist
- Social Media Specialist
- SMS/E-Mail Marketing specialist
- Digital Marketing freelancer, and much more.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to learn; contact us for more information regarding the Digital Marketing Diploma Online.
- Job Interview Preparation
- Complete Training to perform Well
- Customer Support
- Question/Answer Practice
- Learning by doing Projects